Newsletter Geosciences in West Africa and Maghreb- February 2018
Ph.D defense of Inza COULIBALY
ISO9001 / COFRAC certification of the LSTM transfer and innovation platform
Paris, 20 December 2017.
The transfer and innovation platform of the LSTM is dedicated to the development of ecological engineering tools focused on the management and/or control of microbial biofertilizers to improve plant growth in degraded environments and reduce the use of fertilizers or synthetic pesticides in the context of sustainable management of tropical and Mediterranean soils.
MinErAL network: Call for Proposals November 2018
Project Application Form
Project evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- A researcher can only lead one research project;
- Project addresses the objectives and research priorities of the network (see below);
- Project has a strong interdisciplinary framework;
- Project will be realized through a close collaboration between researchers and partners and with local communities;
- Project demonstrates leading-edge ethics of research with indigenous communities;
- Project will generate knowledge that will have far-reaching impacts in Canada and beyond;
- A creative knowledge mobilization plan is put forward in the project objectives and schedule, including communication of results to indigenous communities.